Colorete Concentrate Liquid Blush - Amor De Melocoton
Amor De Melocoton - Creamy Peach
Everything you love about our iconic Coloretes, now in a LIQUID CONCENTRATE!
This medium to full coverage liquid blush adheres to the skin with its serum like texture and releases a fresh flush of color.
Our formula is drenched in hyaluronic acid that provides a bouncy and hydrated appearance to the skin. High percentage of unique silicones allow for a longer play-time creating the most blend-able and blurring liquid blush formula on the market!
HOW TO USE:
1. Remove the tube from its unit carton and shake vigorously to combine all ingredients.
2. Twist the sponge tip applicator to the "ON" position.
3. Allow product to flow to the tip of the applicator and then twist the sponge tip back to the "OFF" position.
4. Dab the sponge tip directly to your cheeks, lips, and eyes or dab the sponge tip on back of your hand then use our liquid blush brush to apply the product on to your cheeks.
5. Done! Wear it alone or set it in place with a powder blush for even LONGER wear!
MADE IN ITALY
DIMETHICONE ISODODECANE DISILOXANE, MICA, TALC, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL - 2 TRIISOSTEARATE, PEG - 10 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXA C5 - 9 ACID ESTERS, LAUROYL LYSINE, POLYSILICONE - 111 2 , - HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PETROLATUM,TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN,
PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DIMETHICONOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL), ALUMINUM HYDROX IDE
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT (ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT), TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, TROPOLONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TIN OXIDE, MAY CONTAIN (+/ - ) CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)
Blends out seamlessly. All day color!
I loved the the colors and pigment but I dont like tube it comes in. It’s hard to open tube and you lose a lot of product trying to open it.
Beautiful colors , good pigmentation, blend easily and stay for long time , I'll totally recomend it . I'll like to try more products since is my first time.
I’m not gonna lie it’s my first liquid blush. Plastic feels cheap. I like it closes to prevent spill. Color beautiful.
very pigmented (you only need a little bit) but still super easy to blend! I have super dry skin and this still manages to make my cheeks look super dewy and hydrated