Colorete Concentrate Liquid Blush - Fresas A Daisy
Fresas A Daisy - Strawberry Red
Everything you love about our iconic Coloretes, now in a LIQUID CONCENTRATE!
This medium to full coverage liquid blush adheres to the skin with its serum like texture and releases a fresh flush of color.
Ourformula is drenched in hyaluronic acid that provides a bouncy and hydrated appearance to the skin. High percentage of unique silicones allow for a longer play-time creating the most blend-able and blurring liquid blush formula on the market!
HOW TO USE:
1. Remove the tube from its unit carton and shake vigorously to combine all ingredients.
2. Twist the sponge tip applicator to the "ON" position.
3. Allow product to flow to the tip of the applicator and then twist the sponge tip back to the "OFF" position.
4. Dab the sponge tip directly to your cheeks, lips, and eyes or dab the sponge tip on back of your handthen use our liquid blush brush to apply the product ontoyour cheeks.
5. Done! Wear it alone or set it in place with a powder blush for even LONGER wear!
MADE IN ITALY
DIMETHICONE ISODODECANE DISILOXANE, MICA, TALC, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL - 2 TRIISOSTEARATE, PEG - 10 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXA C5 - 9 ACID ESTERS, LAUROYL LYSINE, POLYSILICONE - 111 2 , - HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PETROLATUM, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN,
PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DIMETHICONOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL), ALUMINUM HYDROX IDE
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT (ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT), TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, TROPOLONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TIN OXIDE, MAY CONTAIN (+/ - ) CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)
I have been looking for a liquid blush, so I immediately ordered this. The color is amazing, and it really does melt into the skin. The product does not dry too quickly which gives you tons of opportunity to work it in. The one problem is that it is soooo pigmented and it is really easy to get too much on the tip. You need to get a little out and then IMMEDIATELY switch it to off. Even then, I feel like I am throwing product away cause it is so pigmented so I dont need a lot but so much comes out so easily. It definitely takes some getting used to, but once you know how to handle the product the color is gorgeous, the formula is super hydrating, and it is very easy to blend into your skin.