Colorete Concentrate Liquid Blush - Let That Mango
Let That Mango - Coral Orange
Everything you love about our iconic Coloretes, now in a LIQUID CONCENTRATE!
This medium to full coverage liquid blush adheres to the skin with its serum like texture and releases a fresh flush of color.
Ourformula is drenched in hyaluronic acid that provides a bouncy and hydrated appearance to the skin. High percentage of unique silicones allow for a longer play-time creating the most blend-able and blurring liquid blush formula on the market!
HOW TO USE:
1. Remove the tube from its unit carton and shake vigorously to combine all ingredients.
2. Twist the sponge tip applicator to the "ON" position.
3. Allow product to flow to the tip of the applicator and then twist the sponge tip back to the "OFF" position.
4. Dab the sponge tip directly to your cheeks, lips, and eyes or dab the sponge tip on back of your handthen use our liquid blush brush to apply the product ontoyour cheeks.
5. Done! Wear it alone or set it in place with a powder blush for even LONGER wear!
MADE IN ITALY
DIMETHICONE ISODODECANE DISILOXANE, MICA, TALC, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL - 2 TRIISOSTEARATE, PEG - 10 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXA C5 - 9 ACID ESTERS, LAUROYL LYSINE, POLYSILICONE - 111 2 , - HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PETROLATUM, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN,
PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DIMETHICONOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL), ALUMINUM HYDROX IDE
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT (ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT), TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, TROPOLONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TIN OXIDE, MAY CONTAIN (+/ - ) CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)
I absolutely love them all. They blend very nicely and easy to
Bright colors, easy to work with once you have the hang of it.
I love a good peach and this is peachy. It’s sooooo pigmented and you only need a little bit since a little goes a long way.
I love this blush, it’s my new daily obsession. I love how easy is to use and it layers nicely with powders. Also it’s dry/sensitive skin friendly.
Blush is very blendable and very pigmented I love absolutely love it. It’s very long lasting as well.